School Work Experience (WEX):
Earn course credits for paid and volunteer work with Work Experience (WEX)!
- Grade 10-12 students can earn credits for graduation!
- Gain experience in almost any industry (arts, business, recreation, trades, retail, customer service, health care)
- Explore a new occupation/industry or improve skills with your current employer/organization
- Arrange your own employer or connect with the assistance of a teacher
- Completed outside of school hours (after school, weekends, holidays etc) at a real workplace
- Organized at the school level
For more information, see your Career Advisor or WEX Teacher